• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS Word -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Word -

We've all been here. Document is almost finished, just need to proof read. Ah there's a rogue page at the end of the document that is formatted differently from the rest of the doc, I'll just delete that. A, no I can't without screwing up the rest of the document.

In 'Pages' I've just become used to deleting a page. Simples. In Word it's
    Last edited by scooterscot; 17 January 2014, 17:27.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    We've all been here. Document is almost finished, just need to proof read. Ah there's a rouge page at the end of the document that is formatted differently from the rest of the doc, I'll just delete that. A, no I can't without screwing up the rest of the document.

In 'Pages' I've just become used to deleting a page. Simples. In Word it's
    What kind of Rouge are you getting? Moulin or Café? I'm sure it makes a difference.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Been there but I found some success googling a solution in the past.

Or you could just put it as one of those "this page intentionally left blank" pages, but a little more honestly "I can't use my computer properly".
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Are you sure you're cut out for this IT lark?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Are you sure you're cut out for this IT lark?
          I want to laugh, but yesterday I spent more minutes than I'd like to admit trying to add some stuff to my CV. For some reason, the new lines just refused to format like the others.

Comment

select that weird little icon from the top menu which then displays all the invisible characters in your doc. You'll probably then see some page breaks, and maybe some other weird stuff. Just remove any breaks and Bob's your sisters cousin, first removed

Comment

Working...
            X