• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP in the news again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP in the news again!

You couldn't make it up

And thats not all, the Westboro Baptist church support them now:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

One of my buds posted this on FB. Here is what I replied :

Originally posted by Me
      Britain has long since done things contrary to the gospel. Big Brother was about vanity. Then there's greed, sloth, gambling, not honouring thy father and mother (trust me, I have 4 kids) and only now God decides to send a few storms over? Now if Tony Blair got struck by lightning, then this would add some credence but I just cannot see God singling out one group out of all the other groups that are in technical contravention of scripture.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Clearly this guy is a pillock.
        But then he is an ex-tory

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          One of my buds posted this on FB. Here is what I replied :
          One thing wrong with that, Big Brother was a Dutch import...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            One thing wrong with that, Big Brother was a Dutch import...
            And good point! Given the fooking debaucherous (possibly invented that word) lot the Dutch are, why aren't they getting flooded? God's clearly pro euro.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Now if Tony Blair got struck by lightning, then this would add some credence
              If there was a god then this story proves that he has a sense of humour.
              Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                If there was a god then this story proves that he has a sense of humour.
                Saw it earlier in 'the week in pictures'. Awesome photo.

Comment

And good point! Given the fooking debaucherous (possibly invented that word) lot the Dutch are, why aren't they getting flooded? God's clearly pro euro.
                  Finger. Dyke. I strongly suspect God took one look at the shenanegans in Holland and realised he's been out smarted.

Comment

Why is it so ridiculous? If we accept that many people believe in God, and believe the bible, and believe that homosexuality is a sin, and that the only true marriage is that in the eyes of God, so why does the idea of those people believing God punishing a nation be so farfetched? There's plenty of biblical precedent.

Comment

Working...
                    X