• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More climate bollox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More climate bollox

Atlantic current change could bring drier summers - Telegraph

How does one get on the gravy train to spout this bollux which is unprovable?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Atlantic current change could bring drier summers - Telegraph

dunno, I read the article and took all the rubbish out
    this is whats left

could...could....may....could...might...computer model.....could....simulation.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Get a good agent.

Comment

Another superb example of the climate responding as the models predicted it would under AGW ....
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Get a good agent.
          Are there any?

Comment

What they mean is this

Atlantic multidecadal oscillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not caused by global warming.....

It's always been there, for ever...
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Oh look,

The AMO signal is usually defined from the patterns of SST variability in the North Atlantic once any linear trend has been removed. This detrending is intended to remove the influence of greenhouse gas-induced global warming from the analysis.
              In fact the article was about a 15% decrease in current strength of the Overturning Circulation (which gives us the Gulf Stream), a decrease that was predicted by the climate models.

You're welcome.
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

...and the global warming pause continues...

http://http://judithcurry.com/2014/01/20/the-case-of-the-missing-heat/#more-14332

Last year was a humiliating year for the proponents of AGW, ....absolutely humiliating.

Lets hope that this year is a better year where the topic of conversation isn't about the pause in Global Warming, for all those humiliated AGW supporters.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Now that Trenberth and the rest of the climate scientists agree that there has been a pause in the warming, the only person on the planet who denies the fact is our very own pj.

pretty soon the pause will be longer than the period of warming that started the whole fuss.

They are going to look really stupid then. even stupider than they look now
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    What they mean is this

Atlantic multidecadal oscillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not caused by global warming.....

It's always been there, for ever...
                    So you're agreeing with the story then?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X