• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yuck Mich Wouldn't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuck Mich Wouldn't

Mother, 23, lured man to her home for threesome... then watched as her boyfriend and another lover forced victim to drink bleach and burned him with a 'flamethrower' | Mail Online

A mother-of-three lured a man to her home for a threesome, only to watch and laugh as he was tortured by her boyfriend and another man.

Chantelle McCluney, 23, laid a honeytrap by inviting the victim to her flat in Harpurhey, Manchester, for a liaison with her boyfriend, Craig Hogan.

But when they arrived, the man was tied to a chair before being kicked, punched and forced to drink bleach.

They then burnt the man with an improvised flamethrower, created by spraying a can of deodorant at a cigarette lighter.

nice to see we are raising great citizens, why didn't she get the same sentence?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Carrying a sandwich and some crisps was the best picture they could get?!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Carrying a sandwich and some crisps was the best picture they could get?!
      What else would you want to see her doing with them?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        why didn't she get the same sentence?

Mother, 23, lured man to her home for threesome...

Probably

Comment

If she's 23, in 2008 she would have been 17.

Comment

nice to see we are raising great citizens, why didn't she get the same sentence?
            Because she didn't commit the same crimes? The three conspired to ensnare the victim so are all guilty of that, but only the guys are guilty of ABH/GBH/whatever.

Comment

She probably claimed that she had not idea what they were going to do, there was nothing she could do to stop them etc.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                She probably claimed that she had not idea what they were going to do, there was nothing she could do to stop them etc.
                She arranged it, was complicit in it and admitted it. AIUI conspiracy gets the same sentence.

The victim thought that Doyle ‘looked like a drug addict’, and told McCluney in a text that she should get tested for sexually transmitted diseases.

McCluney told Doyle, who was enraged, and recruited her and Hogan to get revenge.

The man, who begged for mercy, was pelted with eggs by the trio before being released with a warning from Doyle that his family would be shot if he spoke out.

Convicted robber Doyle, 24, was jailed for five years for false imprisonment, and convicted arsonist Hogan, 28, was jailed for four years. Both pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

She arranged it, was complicit in it and admitted it. AIUI conspiracy gets the same sentence.
                  I thought it did not, although I think it should.

My cousin was murdered by an ex girlfriend and some of her friends after he won custody of their daughter. She lured him over under the pretence of discussing custody arrangements and they jumped him and stabbed him to death. She managed to get away with 2 years after blaming her drug problem. Although I am not sure what the men involved got, I was not at the court room when they were sentenced.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

That seems a bit weird. Plotting something is a lot easier than being the one who does the dirty work.

Comment

Working...
                    X