• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I gay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I gay?

Okay, I've bored you with my links to the new Merc SLK and the stupid yank sports car that cost less than £12K.

Now, I've got a few quid to waste on a pointless car and I'm drawn to the BMW M Roadster.

Everyone hates them and so a 5 yr old model with BMW service and a few miles on the clock costs a contractor friendly £15K (i.e two months pay).

The M roadster features a 3.2-liter DOHC, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder engine with Double-VANOS "steplessly" variable valve timing, 315-horsepower, and 251 lb-ft of torque; 5-speed manual transmission; Independent suspension with M calibration; M RoadStar light cast-alloy wheels with Satin Chrome finish; near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution; Dynamic Stability Control; All Season Traction with limited-slip differential; Rollover Protection System, 4-wheel BMW M vacuum-assisted ventilated disc brakes, many other standard features.

Top speed limited to 155 and 0-60 in just over 5 seconds.

Worth buying for a laugh for 6 months or should I seek counselling?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Okay, I've bored you with my links to the new Merc SLK and the stupid yank sports car that cost less than £12K.

Now, I've got a few quid to waste on a pointless car and I'm drawn to the BMW M Roadster.

Everyone hates them and so a 5 yr old model with BMW service and a few miles on the clock costs a contractor friendly £15K (i.e two months pay).

The M roadster features a 3.2-liter DOHC, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder engine with Double-VANOS "steplessly" variable valve timing, 315-horsepower, and 251 lb-ft of torque; 5-speed manual transmission; Independent suspension with M calibration; M RoadStar light cast-alloy wheels with Satin Chrome finish; near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution; Dynamic Stability Control; All Season Traction with limited-slip differential; Rollover Protection System, 4-wheel BMW M vacuum-assisted ventilated disc brakes, many other standard features.

Top speed limited to 155 and 0-60 in just over 5 seconds.

Worth buying for a laugh for 6 months or should I seek counselling?
    You should ask Beaker.

Comment

I did and he said I was.

HTH

Comment

How many hours a week do you spend working?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So did you buy the car then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Who me?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              So did you buy the car then?
              No. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                No. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  As little as possible.If I can get away with 2 hours of actual work per day then I'm earning more than a lawyer
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    As little as possible.If I can get away with 2 hours of actual work per day then I'm earning more than a lawyer
                    wrong.

thats assuming the lawyer works a full week.

to earn more than a lawyer, you would have to works 2 minutes a week and sell you sister on street corners at £150 a pop as well

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X