• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No mention of the football this morning??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mention of the football this morning??

Unbelievable, no wendigo match anaylsis, no Sas with his feckwit comments of how he'd love to bone Hargreaves, wtf is happening to this board !! Come on guys, wakey wakey hands off snakey.

In my opinion, even though it was a friendly, it was good opening game, a great debut for Mclaren, they all looked comfortable, people knew what they were doing. A good performance by all accounts. Citing....

Beckham (aka the tw@t) was the curse of England - now that he is removed all will be fine. I thought it was obvious.

hth

Comment

I'd just like to remind you Lucan, I know where you live!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        I'd just like to remind you Lucan, I know where you live!
        I'll get the candles, you bring that little black number, see you about 8 ! But seriously though Wendigo, didn't you like what you saw last night?

Comment

He really blew you out didn't he

Originally posted by AtW
          Beckham (aka the tw@t) was the curse of England - now that he is removed all will be fine. I thought it was obvious.

hth
          Will you give it a ******* rest with the Beckham thing FFS.
          You have proved many many many times that you know less than nothing about football, but you really hate Beckham. Is this a bluff I wonder, do you have a little shrine to Dave'n'Vic in your (your!, sorry, someone else's, you are still renting aren't you?) house.
          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
            Will you give it a ******* rest with the Beckham thing FFS.
            Ummm... no!

I am happy however that you don't like it!

Comment

Don't flatter yourself

I'm just bored.
              So, how are you then Alexei?
              Been caught speeding lately?
              Harassed any female co-workers lately?
              Stole anybody's work lately?
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
                no Sas with his feckwit comments of how he'd love to bone Hargreaves,

Comment

Before the World Cup, the only posters who rated Hargreaves were Wendigo and me. Man o' the match again. Case closed.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                    Oh look Lord Loser, Your bum chum has popped up again.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X