• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clever video

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clever video

And the songs not bad either (not that I understood most of it).

Singer Gets a Major Photoshop Makeover in Music Video

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I knew that the possibilities for retouching photo's/video were pretty good, but that's impressive, cheers for the link it was fascinating to watch.
    Song not bad either .

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      I knew that the possibilities for retouching photo's/video were pretty good, but that's impressive, cheers for the link it was fascinating to watch.
      Song not bad either .
      Um, I don't think it's real, by which I mean I think it is real. The makeover is real, not digital.

Comment

Maybe there is more advanced technology than they are telling us about. Police will just find a suitable suspect, PhotoVideoShop the CCTV records and there's the proof. Or just use CGI to make them up.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X