• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United

Oh dear.

I know RVP and Rooney were missing tonight but even so, how on earth did Ferguson win the league last year with that lot?

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Oh dear.

I know RVP and Rooney were missing tonight but even so, how on earth did Ferguson win the league last year with that lot?
      I think mainly because of RVP. He's amazing and was one of the recent big signings to actually live up to expectations.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I laughed my cock off.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I laughed my cock off.
          Good job as well, says SY02.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Good job as well, says SY02.

Yep, she has been busy
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I laughed my cock off.
              At least Man Utd fans can watch reruns of their team winning the League that are not in black and white.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've never liked United. It goes back a long way - I remember being 4 years old and willing on Saints back in '76. My dislike was completely reinforced by the arrival of the odious Ferguson in '86.

That said, I am not going to gloat. For one, I feel a bit for David Moyes. But, more than that and no matter what I think about the club, I can't deny that all their achievements we're earned the hard way through having a good youth policy, nurturing that talent, buying wisely - just good management.

Unlike Chelsea, Man City (and Blackburn I suppose) who basically just bought their silverware.

And, for that reason, I hope United get their Champions League spot but, for me, Arsenal would be the deserved champions while Chelsea should be an average mid table side with City languishing in the lower reaches of the Championship.

Comment

In a weird way, it's also nice to see them struggle as it only reinforces how good Fergie was - he often didn't have the best squad over the last 5 years but still contended to win the league every single year.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Anybody of Mata's quality will surely give United a better chance in the PL, so at last some good news comes United's way.

Comment

Working...
                    X