• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wail today; I'M A CATCH, SHE'S LUCKY TO HAVE ME

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wail today; I'M A CATCH, SHE'S LUCKY TO HAVE ME

Just to make sure CUK doesn't become to cerebral ;

Does your husband secretly think he's better looking than you? | Mail Online

Bloke in the top picture believes he's God's gift to women and his wife is pretty ordinary.

Personally I'd say his wife looks pretty good except for that disastrous dress she's wearing and a slighty boring haircut (although at least she has hair). I can't understand what he sees in himself though.

Can the laydees enlighten us?
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 23 January 2014, 10:05.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

She's lovely. You're right about her hair; a bit of a fringe and slightly longer hair would suit her. He might be better looking in the flesh - most people are. But what a bizarre way to think!

Edit: I've just read what he has said. What a bellend.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think my husband was better looking than me when we got together. It's probably evened out a bit now he's got fat.

Reminds me - must do something about my hair...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Can the laydees enlighten us?
        No. I'm afraid that the narcissism of some men is totally beyond me.

Mind you, perhaps my tastes are somewhat idiosyncratic.

I know plenty of women who find Robbie Williams attractive but I think he's a horrible little overrated, tap dancing , simian oik. So there you go.

Comment

Average looks - wouldn't be falling over myself ( or others) to get to him, but wouldn't rule him out - until he opened his mouth with his arrogant "Gods Gift" attitude - then I would be out

Still,irrelevant as I wouldn't be good enough for him to talk to me in the first place
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
            I know plenty of women who find Robbie Williams attractive but I think he's a horrible little overrated, tap dancing , simian oik. So there you go.

Absolutely +1. Revoltingly smug tosser.

I've just skimmed the rest of that 'article' and am gaping in slight astonishment.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Absolutely +1. Revoltingly smug tosser.

I've just skimmed the rest of that 'article' and am gaping in slight astonishment.
              Clearly whole thing is intended to be a windup.

Robbie Williams? - I would!

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                Aren't his legs a bit too short for his body?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

He's a prat, but his wife seems to be well aware (and indulgent)of his personal delusion.

My missus is definitely better looking than me. I look 5-10 years old then I am, she looks 15-20 years younger than she is. She's one year old than me.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Clearly whole thing is intended to be a windup.

Robbie Williams? - I would!

Really?!

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Aren't his legs a bit too short for his body?

I don't think I looked at him in such a specific way. He just looks a bit up himself, and that's enough of a turn off.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X