• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Littlejohn sticks the boot into the fatties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Littlejohn sticks the boot into the fatties

Frothing at the mouth today

gutbuckets
    hideous hippos
    mobility issues are caused by a revolting, self inflicted excess of flab which their podgy little legs will no longer support....
    Excellent! Let's go and duff up some fatties
    Last edited by Gittins Gal; 24 January 2014, 09:55.

Sticking the boot into fatties isn't clever and it isn't hard. The clever and hard bit is working out how to pull the boot out again once it's lodged between two great blobs of lardy blubber.

Oh, and Littlejohn is a ****.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Oh, and Littlejohn is an obnoxious racist sexist sizeist Tottenham Hotspur supporting **** who just happens to live in USA for much of the year, probably for tax reasons, much like the owner of the Daily Mail is tax resident in France. For people who profess to love their country so much, why don't they live in it and pay their fair share of taxes to it?.
      Beat me to it so I'll FTFY
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's the DM so who gives a tulip?

Hey GG, did you surf the DM site looking for something typically DM-ish to post on here? Others do, what a waste of time, I just wondered if you also had nothing better to do.

Anyway, what's wrong with having at go at fatties, as long as they're not in an ethnic or religious minority? They're funny. And fat.

Comment

You hardly need to surf looking for something, just click a link at random.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            It's the DM so who gives a tulip?

Hey GG, did you surf the DM site looking for something typically DM-ish to post on here? Others do, what a waste of time, I just wondered if you also had nothing better to do.

Anyway, what's wrong with having at go at fatties, as long as they're not in an ethnic or religious minority? They're funny. And fat.
            No. I don't trawl the DM looking for things to post on here. I posted it because I felt it had relevance to a discussion about obesity on another thread.

I mentioned that the obsession with obesity gave some people licence to be abusive about fat people. This is a classic example.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
              No. I don't trawl the DM looking for things to post on here. I posted it because I felt it had relevance to a discussion about obesity on another thread.

I mentioned that the obsession with obesity gave some people licence to be abusive about fat people. This is a classic example.
              Littlejohn is still a cu** though.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

But what were you doing on the DM site to start with? Looking for stuff to post is at least an excuse, this way it sounds like you were reading it as a legitimate news source
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

oh is that glass breaking I hear?

not like he is slimmer of the year

http://d22r54gnmuhwmk.cloudfront.net...x313-noPad.jpg
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

having read it he is mainly sticking it to the council issuing disabled badges to them and using the fatties as the weapon.

I sort of agree with that thrust, even if it is a bit Hypocritical.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X