• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old people – should be strangled at birth.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old people – should be strangled at birth.

I’ve just been to see my mum in hospital. I had nearly an hours worth of nagging. Old Nick is really going to suffer when she gets hold of him!

She went on for ages about one ex-girlfriend. On the walk home I was thinking about how she knew about her, they had never met and I don’t think I said anything about her. Then I realised, she was going on about a girl from twenty years ago. My mum is not senile; she knows exactly what is going on.

I am so up for beers tonight. What is a good place to go totty spotting on the east side of the City / East end on a Thursday night.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    I’ve just been to see my mum in hospital. I had nearly an hours worth of nagging. Old Nick is really going to suffer when she gets hold of him!

She went on for ages about one ex-girlfriend. On the walk home I was thinking about how she knew about her, they had never met and I don’t think I said anything about her. Then I realised, she was going on about a girl from twenty years ago. My mum is not senile; she knows exactly what is going on.

I am so up for beers tonight. What is a good place to go totty spotting on the east side of the City / East end on a Thursday night.
    Try the bars in Hoxton Square. Also Great Eastern bar on Great eastern St and Canteloupe opposite. Or Vibe Bar in Brick Lane and 93 Feet East opposite.
    Top totty.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Vibe Bar in Brick Lane and 93 Feet East opposite.
      Top totty.
      You been stalking me?!

I walked past those two bars on my way back home. That’s what started me fancying a beer tonight.
      No matter how you try,
      Goodbye cruel Labour,
      Your end is nigh.

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
        You been stalking me?!

I walked past those two bars on my way back home. That’s what started me fancying a beer tonight.
        Them's the standard hangouts if you live in Spitalfields/Hoxton
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm too common to live in Spitalfields /Hoxton, I live in Bethnal Green and proud of it.

Crap night out. I had to go to the cash point which had no money so I had to walk up the Bethnal Green Road to find one that worked. On the way back I ended up having a beer in the Royal Oak in Columbia Road. It’s OK in there, but it was a bit too gay friendly tonight. Cracking Swiss barmaid works there though. Ended up in a proper east-end boozer: The Birdcage. None of your yuppie nonsense in there!
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

Comment

Working...
          X