PDA

View Full Version : Is Heysel Stadium...

SupremeSpod
24th May 2005, 13:43
...the scousers Munich Airport?

Discuss, Abuse Chico(he likes it, it makes him feel wanted) or whatever...

BrilloPad
7th August 2013, 20:37
Yes. Next.

SimonMac
7th August 2013, 20:49
I think Hillsborough is, always over emotive and can never say anything against without hysterical repriasals

EternalOptimist
7th August 2013, 21:03
I think Hillsborough is, always over emotive and can never say anything against without hysterical repriasals

some get emotional. some dont.

personally, I have seen lots of horrible stuff happen and I can accept that a lot of it is just BAU in a non-perfect world

:rolleyes:

stek
7th August 2013, 21:37

My opinion re: Hillsborough and Heysel and Athens is..

Scousers caused it.

There.

woohoo
8th August 2013, 06:25
My opinion re: Hillsborough and Heysel and Athens is..

Scousers caused it.

There.

Many of the fans would be from all over the country, so clearly that statement is wrong. Your a bit sad really, I feel sorry for you.

BrilloPad
8th August 2013, 06:29
An 8 year old thread causing a fight! Superb!

:popcorn:

woohoo
8th August 2013, 06:40

It's not really superb, it's a bit sad. These events resulted in families being devastated, wife's that will never see their husbands or children again.

To write silly statements that are not funny, interesting or informative in anyway about such important events seems a waste and a bit sad, even hurtful if you know people that have been affected by this.

Anyway, its in general so it's all ok.

SimonMac
8th August 2013, 07:23

Then why resurrect it?

sasguru
8th August 2013, 07:34
It's not really superb, it's a bit sad. These events resulted in families being devastated, wives that will never see their husbands or children again.

To write silly statements that are not funny, interesting or informative in anyway about such important events seems a waste and a bit sad, even hurtful if you know people that have been affected by this.

WHS:rolleyes:

Mich the Tester
8th August 2013, 07:49
WHS:rolleyes:

+1

filthy1980
8th August 2013, 07:59
It's not really superb, it's a bit sad. These events resulted in families being devastated, wife's that will never see their husbands or children again.

Anyway, its in general so it's all ok.

This

Doggy Styles
8th August 2013, 08:05
I think Hillsborough is, always over emotive and can never say anything against without hysterical repriasalsA lot of truth in that.

Ketchup
8th August 2013, 08:12

WSMS

There were so many mistakes made that resulted in that tragedy, but you cannot even imply that the bin-dippers were even a factor without causing an arguement