• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More HRA Article 8 Shiiite....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More HRA Article 8 Shiiite....

You know where I hang out - this guy is claiming leave to remain because his sperm is frozen in UK and it's against his Human Rights blah blah to not let him stay in UK with his sperm....

appeal hearing on Article 8 refusal : General UK Immigration forum • Immigrationboards.com

They used 1 straw for making egg using my wife embryo and kept 2 in the storage for future use.we privately bear all medical treatment cost.Me and my wife want more baby in our family.When our visa was nearly expiry we can't took frozen sperm back of my country.

well its clutching at straws isn't it?

I think I can see why she isn't getting pregnant :

I came in UK as a student in 30th of june 2006 and My wife came in UK on march 2011
    you have to do it together!

do sort of feel sorry for him but why can't he do it in his home country?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      You know where I hang out - this guy is claiming leave to remain because his sperm is frozen in UK and it's against his Human Rights blah blah to not let him stay in UK with his sperm....
      Sounds like a total
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
      X