• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS Thought Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHS Thought Police

I don't believe this.....
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

the death
    I don't think the should be used in this case, also comma before or seems superflous...

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
      Surinder Sharma, the NHS National Director for Equality and Human Rights, said: "The Department of Health takes these findings very seriously.
      Great. Now get on and treat your patients like you used to do before billions were spent on wasted administration and bureaucracy.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

This is what got me :

An updated plan setting out how the organisation would make race equality central to all its functions was found on 60% of the websites
        Surely "making ill people better" should be central to all the NHS's functions?

This really is beyond belief.....
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

So the next step then is to treat people according to race and colour as opposed to the illness. Well it's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
            So the next step then is to treat people according to race and colour as opposed to the illness. Well it's only fair.
            I think the next step is to treat people according to race and colour even if they are not actually ill. It would improve the stats from the Department of Death no end.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              I think the next step is to treat people according to race and colour even if they are not actually ill. It would improve the stats from the Department of Death no end.
              Or donate the whole NHS budget to the preventative treatment of minorities to ensure that they don't get ill in the first place

Comment

The only way to solve this problem of discrimination in employment is to make it compulsory by law for all job applications to be in the name of J Smith and contain no personal details. At interview all applicants would wear gloves and cloth bags over their heads and talk through a Stephen Hawking type voice machine.

Or would it solve anything?

The institutional racism of impartial procedures
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X