• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, so what are we going to do about it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, so what are we going to do about it?

Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it? Serious question so Chico please don't bother.

Leave the UK (dunnit)
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
      Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it? Serious question so Chico please don't bother.
      Vote Tory in the next election.
      On the other hand there may be a historical inevitability about it. All civilisations eventually decline.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Leave the UK (Saving up to do it)
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Buy shares of Hell Inc and Devil & Co to receive VIP treatment whilst enjoying much warmer climate than in the UK: btw babes there must be wearing very little at all times, beats those bulky white clothes they allegedly have to wear in heaven - suppose there is a reason for this: unnecessary body parts get amputated to avoid repeat of the sin allegedly committed by Eve and Adam.

Comment

Revolt !

I hear sasguru is already revolting !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              Revolt !

I hear sasguru is already revolting !
              Oh dear (TM)
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

what ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                  Leave the UK (dunnit)
                  That's my plan. Hopefully by the end of this year if all goes well.
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    Vote Tory in the next election.
                    Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember them during the 80s. Just as bad as NL if you ask me. There is no hope.
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                    X