• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some scrap bait

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some scrap bait

Think men on online dating sites are dodgy? Meet the sex-mad women! | Mail Online

Think men on online dating sites are dodgy? Meet the sex-mad women!
    Four men explain that it's not just male oddballs you find on the Internet
    Being a widow and single fatherhood have affected their online dating lives
    Undeterred by their dating mishaps, they are still looking for love online
    By ANTONIA HOYLE

PUBLISHED: 00:09, 30 January 2014 | UPDATED: 00:09, 30 January 2014

39 shares 33View
    comments
    We’ve all heard about the bad behaviour of men who date online: the married ones just out for casual sex, the ‘successful businessmen’ who turn out to be minicab drivers and the ‘spontaneous risk takers’ who are, in truth, crashing bores.

But as it is reported that one in every five relationships now begins via the web, four men turn the tables and reveal to Antonia Hoyle their often hilarious encounters with women looking for love...

It wasn’t to be the last either. When a beautiful cafe owner I met later that year flashed her stockings while cooking me roast lamb at her pretty house a few miles away, I was entranced.

The lamb was left uneaten. But after seducing me, she admitted she was not 55, as she’d claimed, but 60.

‘All women lie about their age online to get men’s interest,’ she explained.

Another one bit the dust. If a woman was prepared to lie so early on in our relationship, it didn’t have a future.

On my first date, a stunning solicitor turned up at my home in a BMW and designer dress. A mere five minutes after we met, she suggested the pair of us perform an unprintable sex act.
    I’m no prude, but I was shocked. When I said I wanted her to leave she looked taken aback, as if I should have been turned on. Men are often lambasted for sexual malpractice with women they meet online, but women, it seems to me, are by far the more permissive gender.
    I slept with two women in those early months; both after our first dates. Neither answered my calls afterwards. The sense of rejection following such physical intimacy was awful, prompting me to instigate a ‘no sex on the first date’ rule.
    Yet one 40-something secretary burst into tears at the end of an otherwise enchanting evening because I wouldn’t sleep with her.

'One 40-something secretary burst into tears at the end of an otherwise enchanting evening because I wouldn’t sleep with her'

‘I’ve spent the day cleaning my house and getting ready,’ she sobbed.
    so are online dating women gagging for it?

are some of these blokes saddos?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

On my first date, a stunning solicitor turned up at my home in a BMW and designer dress. A mere five minutes after we met, she suggested the pair of us perform an unprintable sex act.
    I’m no prude, but I was shocked. When I said I wanted her to leave she looked taken aback, as if I should have been turned on. Men are often lambasted for sexual malpractice with women they meet online, but women, it seems to me, are by far the more permissive gender.
    MTFU

(unless the unprintable act involved poo or pee or animals or other blokes or peanut butter)
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 30 January 2014, 14:47.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

it is interesting - at the end of the day sex is just some thing which is fun

but society has caused so many people to have hang ups

either you get to much or not enough, or with too many people or with not enough people or without the right implements or with the right implements.

It is just confusing!

Comment

I slept with two women in those early months; both after our first dates. Neither answered my calls afterwards. The sense of rejection following such physical intimacy was awful, prompting me to instigate a ‘no sex on the first date’ rule.
        Maybe instigate a "must get better at shagging" rule instead?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
          Maybe instigate a "must get better at shagging" rule instead?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X