• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good times are back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times are back!

Its been a while since CUK forum was as funny as it was so often in the past - we should all thank Chico for it, thanks mate, please do not let our comments discourage you - it may still be possible for you to bring word of God into our sinful hearts and thus save our souls - you will get extra pat on the back for it in Heavens where you no doubt will go, unless of course the whole religion thing is a complete load of tosh and you were just took for a ride

Now if only good old emoticons were finally added to the list!

Originally posted by AtW
    you will get extra pat on the back for it in Heavens where you no doubt will go
    he certainly frightens the devil out of me

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      he certainly frightens the devil out of me

James 4:7

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

<irony>Oh god, he's everywhere!</irony>
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Submit yourselves, then, to Devil.
          Resist the God, and he will flee from you.

Anonymous

Comment

Alex 4:8

too late too late will be the cry
            so take it if you need it
            there's no such thing as a dirty book
            it's just the way you read it
            Why not?

Comment

All is relative: for the imps the devil is their God, and Chico's God is actually hated figure. Maybe "Devil" or the "red" side was just intentionally misrepresented? I mean we only hear bad stuff about them from the biased party - who can be sure that its not intentional lies of the real devil who wishes to get souls into his real hell?

Comment

God is something that people use to escape reality.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

James

Those who find themselves ridiculous
                  Sit down next to me
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                  X