• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

e-banking is temporarily unavailable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-banking is temporarily unavailable

Seriously? I've no logged into the Santander account for a wee while to be sure, maybe a ten months or so. But the only time I decide to and it's error 'e-banking is temporarily unavailable'

Fecking useless.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Works for me.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

just logged in fine to their personal banking

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Seriously? I've no logged into the Santander account for a wee while to be sure, maybe a ten months or so. But the only time I decide to and it's error 'e-banking is temporarily unavailable'

Fecking useless.
        With all the time you spend on here I am surprised you have any money in the account anyway.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          With all the time you spend on here I am surprised you have any money in the account anyway.
          Impressive isn't it?

Looks like you've more time to waste than me.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
            Have you tried logging in with a Mac though?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
              With what browser?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                Have you tried logging in with a delusional sense of smug self-satisfaction coupled with a smattering of ignorace, and a blindness to faults in your host country though?

Comment

Working...
                X