• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Its crunchie day so what is everyone doing over those two days of not very much...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Thanks for asking

Mrs. D has booked us a hotel and dinner at Australasia in Manchester tonight for my birthday.

Saturday mooch back home before watching the 1st's play at rugby club before getting smashed watching England beating the French!!!

Sunday coaching the junior rugby teams with a hangover!

Comment

Well firstly I have to work out whether or not my journey home to S Somerset is going to involve any water transportation! (perhaps a hunky Marine will aid my passage across the A361)

Tonight I'm going to a Greek evening in the Mildmay Arms.

Tomorrow not very much until the evening when I'm going to a talk about the history of smuggling on the Isle of Purbeck.

Comment

Thanks for asking

- Leaving meal At Hawksmoor tonight (hope I'm not expected to pay)
        - Tomorrow am at QPR vs Burnley
        - Sunday off Skiing for a week

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
          - Tomorrow am at QPR vs Burnley
          is it still a 10 minute head start?

i hope you can run fast

Comment

Saturday going to dinner with BF work mates for the first time, not sure if it's a good idea.

Sunday recovering
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Fri: relaxing with GF#1 with some wine and fine home cooking.

Sat: paperwork, finishing off odd jobs around the house, bicycle ride weather permitting, then nice chinese restaurant in the evening. May squeeze in a bit of late night zombies, with GF#1's blessing of course.

Sun: sorting out financing, trip to Tilney Hall to check out spa facilities for a 2 day spa break for GF#1 and myself! Woohooo!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Today Bike ride down the Canal at lunch. Crash with a beer in front of the box.

Saturday - kiddie taxi, DIY then over to in laws for curry.

Sunday - am bike ride with my L2B training partner. Afternoon - recovering.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hopefully finishing the rebuild of my new rc car, bit of music making and some family time.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

This weekend will be spent researching, and subsequently planning, on what part of the world is best suited to my warchest, enabling me to take the longest break possible without needing to do another contract.

At a guess the sprectrum is likely to range from a year in south-east Asia to a day in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                    X