• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this you MF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this you MF?

Man eats for free for a year at Xi'an Airport in Shaanxi, China, after continuously changing his first class flight | Metro News

he resourceful ‘passenger’ reportedly ate every day in the first class lounge at Xi’an Airport in Shaanxi, China.

The man was able to stay a step ahead of China Eastern Airlines by changing the date of his flight every day after feasting on the food.

But staff eventually became suspicious when they discovered the man had moved his flight booking on more than 300 occasions.

When the cheeky customer realised they were on to him, he cancelled his ticket and quietly disappeared with a full refund.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I like his style.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Man eats for free for a year at Xi'an Airport in Shaanxi, China, after continuously changing his first class flight | Metro News

he resourceful ‘passenger’ reportedly ate every day in the first class lounge at Xi’an Airport in Shaanxi, China.

The man was able to stay a step ahead of China Eastern Airlines by changing the date of his flight every day after feasting on the food.

But staff eventually became suspicious when they discovered the man had moved his flight booking on more than 300 occasions.

When the cheeky customer realised they were on to him, he cancelled his ticket and quietly disappeared with a full refund.
      Nice work!

Comment

How does that work then?
        As I understand it, you only get access to the first class lounge once you have checked in to your flight, because the lounge is air-side.
        And once you've checked in then surely you can't change the flight, or get a refund?

Good story though - rather puts to shame my idea of getting into the Virgin trains first class lounge at Euston, on the strength of a first class single on said company from Edinburgh Haymarket to Edinburgh Waverley (cost £2.20)

Comment

Working...
        X