• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fleetwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleetwood

You new avatar is gooooooooood.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Its a guy with moobs...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Its a guy with moobs...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo........................

Comment

N'est-ce pas?
        I wanted something more explicit, but the filter here won't let me get at anything too naughty.
        Last edited by Fleetwood; 18 August 2006, 13:41.
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          'teletext
          wow does that still work, I'll have to give it a go wen I get home.
          Is bamoozled still on CH4?
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            'Ere, Fleetwood, are you anything to do with the Fleetwood travel company that allegedly have just legged it with a lot of clients money?
            Nothing at all. I named myself after a Cadillac Fleetwood that I used to own.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
              Nothing at all. I named myself after a Cadillac Fleetwood that I used to own.

That is a pimpmobile and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                That is a pimpmobile and I like it.
                8.2 litre engine. Crushed Dralon upholstery, foot-rests, 8 track player, three-point turns with one finger on the steering-wheel, 12 mpg. etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                  8.2 litre engine.
                  Yes and this monstrocity ought to be extremely heavy and also produce very little BPH, probably less than Evo.

Comment

The engine put out 190bhp@3600 rpm
                    Last edited by Fleetwood; 21 August 2006, 11:39.

Comment

Working...
                    X