• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Went through a whole onion the other night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went through a whole onion the other night

Working in a fast food joint to pay my way through uni, and we get some right kn0bs in here.

Had a lovely family in, except for the dad. some sort of yank, arkwright wannabe with a big mouth and terrible manners. Eats with his mouth open and food stains all down his sweat stained tee shirt.
    Anyway his kid was really pleased because the parent/teacher evenging was a great success, and he had gotten lots of praise from the teacher
    Dad says 'thats enough about you, you little snot. let me tell you about my new job and travelling difficulties, who wants to hear about YOU.'
    I did my best to help out, and the guy said he was going to employ me or give me a big tip.
    so I nipped round the back and got me onion out

'Oh thank you', I blubbed. He kept un upping the tip, so I kept on with the onion

Feel a little bit guilty now for gozzing in his tea and putting bogies on his pizza.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Feel a little bit guilty now for gozzing in his tea and putting bogies on his pizza....
    You don't though, do you.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
    X