• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Political discussions are futile ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political discussions are futile ...

... because we are not politicians, just nerdy geeks. Constantly spouting about our favourite pet theories is just so much f arting in the wind. If you don't like something, go into politics and change it.

The geeks of this world are so powerless, yet so opinionated:lol

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ... because we are not politicians, just nerdy geeks. Constantly spouting about our favourite pet theories is just so much f arting in the wind. If you don't like something, go into politics and change it.

The geeks of this world are so powerless, yet so opinionated:lol
    I agree.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      I agree.
      Took you long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Took you long enough.
        He he. When I wrote that I was a mere itinerant jobbing contractor just like you lot are now.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          He he. When I wrote that I was a mere itinerant jobbing contractor just like you lot are now.
          You spelt irritant wrong.

Comment

Quite agree it doesn't change a thing but it's one of life's pleasures just to have a good old ding dong argument.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Quite agree it doesn't change a thing but it's one of life's pleasures just to have a good old ding dong argument.
              No it isn't.

Comment

Yes it is.

BUT can anyone please refrain from discussing anything remotely interesting today as trying to get my Android thingy tested. What I had for lunch, my train journey etc are fine.

Here's an interesting article. We is watching you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11259190

One blogger, with experience of the unit, wrote recently: "FTAC is what the British government use to oppress those who would stand against it. It locks people up in mental hospitals and abuses them.

"FTAC hide behind a façade of removing 'ill' people who are a threat to prominent people, but it is also used to 'disappear' those that would speak out about government abuses," he added.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 16 September 2010, 09:03.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X