PDA

View Full Version : Political discussions are futile ...

sasguru
25th May 2005, 15:59
... because we are not politicians, just nerdy geeks. Constantly spouting about our favourite pet theories is just so much f arting in the wind. If you don't like something, go into politics and change it.

The geeks of this world are so powerless, yet so opinionated:lol

MrMark
16th September 2010, 08:30
... because we are not politicians, just nerdy geeks. Constantly spouting about our favourite pet theories is just so much f arting in the wind. If you don't like something, go into politics and change it.

The geeks of this world are so powerless, yet so opinionated:lol

I agree.

DimPrawn
16th September 2010, 08:37
I agree.

Took you long enough.

sasguru
16th September 2010, 08:40
Took you long enough.

He he. When I wrote that I was a mere itinerant jobbing contractor just like you lot are now.

DimPrawn
16th September 2010, 08:45
He he. When I wrote that I was a mere itinerant jobbing contractor just like you lot are now.

You spelt irritant wrong.

xoggoth
16th September 2010, 08:55
Quite agree it doesn't change a thing but it's one of life's pleasures just to have a good old ding dong argument.

DimPrawn
16th September 2010, 08:57
Quite agree it doesn't change a thing but it's one of life's pleasures just to have a good old ding dong argument.

No it isn't.

xoggoth
16th September 2010, 08:59
Yes it is.

BUT can anyone please refrain from discussing anything remotely interesting today as trying to get my Android thingy tested. What I had for lunch, my train journey etc are fine.

Here's an interesting article. We is watching you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11259190

One blogger, with experience of the unit, wrote recently: "FTAC is what the British government use to oppress those who would stand against it. It locks people up in mental hospitals and abuses them.

"FTAC hide behind a façade of removing 'ill' people who are a threat to prominent people, but it is also used to 'disappear' those that would speak out about government abuses," he added.