• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cut Off Jeans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut Off Jeans

When I were a lad, standard kit for the summer included a pair of jeans, roughly hacked off at mid thigh level. The advent of 'manufactured' jean shorts soon sounded the death knell for these.
    During the recent hot spell, I decided to revive the tradition. Following the template of a favoured pair of longer swimming type shorts (it can be difficult to cut the legs at the right angle) I hacked down a pair of stonewashed 501's I was never going to wear. Cut just above the knee, these are fraying nicely and have been getting virtually constant wear ever since.
    I heartily recommend the practice to the assembled multitude !

Originally posted by lukemg
    When I were a lad, standard kit for the summer included a pair of jeans, roughly hacked off at mid thigh level. The advent of 'manufactured' jean shorts soon sounded the death knell for these.
    During the recent hot spell, I decided to revive the tradition. Following the template of a favoured pair of longer swimming type shorts (it can be difficult to cut the legs at the right angle) I hacked down a pair of stonewashed 501's I was never going to wear. Cut just above the knee, these are fraying nicely and have been getting virtually constant wear ever since.
    Luke is gay.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

During the recent hot spell, I decided to revive the tradition. Following the template of a favoured pair of swimming speedos (it can be difficult to cut the legs at the right angle) I hacked down a pair of stonewashed 501's I was never going to wear. Cut just above the bottom of the cheek, these are fraying nicely and have been getting virtually constant wear ever since.

Yup definitely

Comment

Yes there's a sizeable gay contigent assembling here: Lord Loser, AndyW and not forgetting the Cap'n himself. Still, to each their own and all that.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Yes there's a sizeable gay contigent assembling here: Lord Loser, AndyW and not forgetting the Cap'n himself. Still, to each their own and all that.

See ! at every opportunity he reverts to gay slander !

I wonder if you manage a team of young boys !!!

In a pink gimp suit

Comment

Gay - that's ridiculous, my wife-beater vest, shot off jeans and builders boots clearly mark me out as hetero as they come (so to speak..)

Comment

not you fool ! I mean saspoohole

Comment

Gay - that's ridiculous, my wife-beater vest, shot off jeans and builders boots clearly mark me out as hetero as they come (so to speak..)
                That's a gay uniform around these parts.

Comment

luke - are you the same gûy who had nickname LukeGûystalker?

Comment

Atw - no, that was a different chap altogether. Trust me, shot off jeans are the next big thing and will be massive by next summer - Just look at how everyone was wearing pink last summer (well, in the clubs I go to they were...). When men reach a certain level of maturity (doesn't ever happen for some) they can be relaxed about any accusations that they 'putt from the rough', as in all areas of life self confidence is the key !

Comment

Working...
                    X