• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How can i rest my password

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i rest my password

I can't log in on anything other than my laptop which remembers my login details, even though there is no entry in my browser's remembered passwords list.

I can't find a way to reset it without having to enter my current password, which I can't remember, eve though i'm already logged in.

I think someone is ******* with me.

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    I can't log in on anything other than my laptop which remembers my login details, even though there is no entry in my browser's remembered passwords list.

I can't find a way to reset it without having to enter my current password, which I can't remember, eve though i'm already logged in.

buy it a beer and tell it it doesnt have to do anything tomorrow

it should be fine by tuesday
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post

You can get a reset link set to your email.

Actually, clearly you are too fick to be on CUK. Which says something given the retards round here. Admin - pls set password to "IAmTooStupidToPostOnCuk"

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Actually, clearly you are too fick to be on CUK. Which says something given the retards round here. Admin - pls set password to "IAmTooStupidToPostOnCuk"
        he wants to rest it. not reset it
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Oh. that's weird. I think I found it.
          Not sure how that took me 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I'm not sure he can set his password to EternalOptimists it would be pretty confusing.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              he wants to rest it. not reset it

Clearly I am the one who is too fick to post on cuk.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I'm not sure he can set his password to EternalOptimists it would be pretty confusing.
                are you still here ?

I thought you had f**ked off.

please. it's like having piles and sh!tting in a nettle patch, or getting them wrapped around the axle of a high speed train
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Ok. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    are you still here ?

I thought you had f**ked off.

please. it's like having piles and sh!tting in a nettle patch, or getting them wrapped around the axle of a high speed train
                    MF's intestines are big enough to derail a high speed train.

Comment

Working...
                    X