• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dragon's Den

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon's Den

Don't normally watch it, but Mr ms is away so I've got the telly buttons.

Bloke on there trying to sell condoms that fit. Is there a problem with condoms not fitting?

Perhaps I'll add a poll...
    Yes
    0.00%
    No, too big
    12.50%
    No, too small
    12.50%
    AndyW's mum likes it bareback
    75.00%

7 minutes and no-one has said their condom is too small yet. Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Don't normally watch it, but Mr ms is away so I've got the telly buttons.

Bloke on there trying to sell condoms that fit. Is there a problem with condoms not fitting?

Perhaps I'll add a poll...
      All the time. Poor old fella looks like a bank robber wearing a pair of tights too small.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        All the time. Poor old fella looks like a bank robber in Nora Batty's stocking.
        FTFY

Comment

They are horrendous to get on, in my experience. However, I assumed that they were supposed to be a tight fit to stay on.

I used to love the Dragon's Den but then a friend went on there with his beef jerky and the way he was treated and the way the show was edited put me off.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

It always struck me as a very artificial load of old bollocks. If I had an idea that needed investment I'd not go near that show to get it.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              7 minutes and no-one has said their condom is too small yet. Disappointed.
              I don't have that problem, pedal bin liners are a perfect fit!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                I don't have that problem, pedal bin liners are a perfect fit!
                For your head?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  It always struck me as a very artificial load of old bollocks. If I had an idea that needed investment I'd not go near that show to get it.
                  I've seen a couple of people who have been on the show talk about it on other forums and they definitely emphasise that it's primarily a TV show - you might be there 30-45min and they have to edit it to 2-10min.

No reason not to apply - free publicity - but it's not something to pin your hopes on!
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    For your head?
                    Don't be stupid, I use a wheelie bin liner for that!
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X