• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU corruption "equivalent to the bloc's annual budget"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU corruption "equivalent to the bloc's annual budget"

Bunga bunga!

BBC News - Corruption across EU 'breathtaking' - EU Commission
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Comment

Before all the CUK UKIPists go into some kind of orgasmic meltdown, you should read the story. It's about all corruption in the EU countries, not corruption in the organisation that is the EU.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Before all the CUK UKIPists go into some kind of orgasmic meltdown, you should read the story. It's about all corruption in the EU countries, not corruption in the organisation that is the EU.
        These corrupt countries help run the EU Government. The EU Government is of course our Government too.

We are all in this together.

God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Ha! Yes I noticed that too.
          At first sight I thought the BBC site must have been hacked - an anti-EU story there? Never!

But no, it was the same old pro-EU shyte you come to expect from them. The EU will save the continent!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            At first sight I thought the BBC site must have been hacked - an anti-EU story there? Never!

But no, it was the same old pro-EU shyte you come to expect from them. The EU will save the continent!

lol
            Yup the answer to all Europe's problems is always more EU!

Economy collapsed thanks to the Euro? Well its your fault now have some more EU.

Corrupt Government giving you grief? Join the EU and all will be well. After all the EU are world leaders in waste and corruption.

Comment

lol
              Strangley enough I've not seen the BBC take this angle on the Somerset floods

EU policy: deliberately flooding the Somerset Levels

It is all very well for Chris Smith, Chairman of the Environment Agency, to prattle on about "difficult choices", and to tell us that "more must be done to protect the Somerset Levels". But the flooding crisis over which he is presiding is one which he, at the behest of the EU, has deliberately allowed to happen..............

............. Allowing the flooding of the Levels was a matter of EU policy, introduced by a 2007 Directive and consciously adopted by the Environment Agency in 2008, which then sought to increase the frequency of flooding in the area

Of six policy options, the Agency thus adopted the sixth, to: "Take action to increase the frequency of flooding to deliver benefits locally or elsewhere, which may constitute an overall flood risk reduction". This policy option, they said, "involves a strategic increase in flooding in allocated areas" (p.141). The Levels were to be allowed to flood, as a matter of deliberate policy.
              "Making space for water" gotta love that.

Comment

At least the democratic process has given on of the bastids the old heave ho

bye bye trougher Yeo
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Very good.

Perhaps that the only way voters can make the difference - deselect the *****rs, the lot of 'em.

Comment

lol
                    So basically we have an article about a report on corruption in EU countries and that's described as "biased" because it isn't actually about the EU?

How about this article about the football? That's not about the EU, is it "biased" too?

BBC Sport - Manchester City 0-1 Chelsea

TBH the only baised viewpoint I see here is the anti-EU lobby looking for any excuse to spout off.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X