• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures from the last seven days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures from the last seven days

One of which I did not take, can you guess?!

Nearby my favourite Italian restaurant.

Piste number 76. Unforgiving really if you don't pick up enough speed but pretty.

My sister sent took this one on the way up to Oban the other day! Apparently whilst waiting for the lights to change the road would disappear under the waves.

Last edited by scooterscot; 6 February 2014, 09:24.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

An asteroid slams into mars

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Like the one of the sea on the road into Inveraray. Quite local to me that is.

Clearly, that's the one you didn't take, as you said your sister sent it !

Which means, you went to Mars recently....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Could you tell your sister to get her car valeted as her dash is covered in clarts.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Could you tell your sister to get her car valeted as her dash is covered in clarts.
          I was told a can coke got more wobbled the intended when a wave hit the car.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Come again ??

No, Scooter says it's coke.....
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              No, Scooter says it's coke.....
              That's the mars picture.

Comment

A practical demonstration of Darwinism in action.....

....waits for story about ScooterScot's sister being sucked out to sea in her car....

And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                  A practical demonstration of Darwinism in action.....

....waits for story about ScooterScot's sister being sucked out to sea in her car....

I was down by the beach yesterday and some bird shouted down to me 'dont get too close or the waves will come and you'll get sucked off'

eight fkng hours I stood there and nothing

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    An asteroid slams into mars

A picture of Uranus again?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X