• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Arsenal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor old Arsenal

4-0 already.

Welcome to Anfield

Starting to look like the good old days..
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Got back late from shopping..

Thought there must be something wrong with the Russian feed I'm watching

Comment

I have to say as a liverpool fan even I'm surprised. First game i've watched live on bt sport as well. Good value that is.

We want six
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Where is Mr Mac.....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm glad the missus wouldn't let me listen to the start of it in the car so I didn't have to suffer the inevitable gloat fest from that ever so impartial Alan Green

Comment

Feck me, the usual Arsenal crash in Jan has started. But this time its even worse, letting in 5 goals.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
            X