• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear - Chav infested Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear - Chav infested Britain

Fresh on the heels of electing Bliar back to power, the Chav population of Little Britain do this...

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4576119.stm

A popular ringtone track is set to scoop the top spot in the UK singles chart, on course to beat Coldplay's comeback to number one on Sunday.
    The Crazy Frog's Axel F is currently outselling the Brit-winning band's new single Speed of Sound, according to early retail reports.

HMV said the Crazy Frog was now almost certain to top the new chart.

Time for a sharp exit me thinks.....

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Fresh on the heels of electing Bliar back to power, the Chav population of Little Britain do this...

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4576119.stm

A popular ringtone track is set to scoop the top spot in the UK singles chart, on course to beat Coldplay's comeback to number one on Sunday.
    The Crazy Frog's Axel F is currently outselling the Brit-winning band's new single Speed of Sound, according to early retail reports.

HMV said the Crazy Frog was now almost certain to top the new chart.

Time for a sharp exit me thinks.....
    My kids love the video on youtube.

Comment

the Crazy Frog represents a way of relinquishing responsibility by dressing like a fool, spouting gibberish like an idiot and engaging in all manner of subversive tomfoolery which is meant to entertain others.

Its a Britain in Chav town no.1 hit for all the tasteless out there.

Comment

WTF.

You been watching Waking the Dead again Brillo?

Comment

Working...
        X