• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How the actual _flip_ has Brillopad amassed such colossal rep & thank counts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the actual _flip_ has Brillopad amassed such colossal rep & thank counts?

.. in the short time the new rep system has been running.

I mean it isn't as if he's a scintillating wit (no offence Brillo), or even particulary helpful at answering questions AFAICS.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I bribed Admin! Instead of paying the usual £10 a month to post here I pay an extra £10 a month.

HTH BISDI.

Comment

I am so witty and erudite! Check out the counting thread! How can anyone be surprised?

Comment

HTH BISDI

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post

HTH BISDI
          +1
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post

HTH BISDI
            Ouch! Ask Admin!

So the actual answer is I get high rep due to my high post count. I am actually 2nd. Zeity is first. As more rep gets added I will drop don as post account gets less effective.

The thanks and likes came from Alias. Mostly on the counting thread.

Now can you please all get back to talking about something important. Or MF. He enjoys the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              +1
              fook off you cout.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Ouch! Ask Admin!

So the actual answer is I get high rep due to my high post count. I am actually 2nd. Zeity is first. As more rep gets added I will drop don as post account gets less effective.

The thanks and likes came from Alias. Mostly on the counting thread.

Now can you please all get back to talking about something important. Or MF. He enjoys the attention.
                Err, but Alias is you, you sad fecker.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Err, but Alias is you, you sad fecker.
                  fek you - you stupoid fick american loving winker.

If you were still a mod (instead of messing uo in first 2 mins) you could check out ip addresses.

I have had sockies. AlanBrannigan was my favourite. But i have none now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    fek you - you stupoid fick american loving winker.

If you were still a mod (instead of messing uo in first 2 mins) you could check out ip addresses.

I have had sockies. AlanBrannigan was my favourite. But i have none now.
                    He's one of your personalities and as such has a different personality.

Brillo the OCD loon
                    Alias the tagger
                    Gentile the six foot bloke dressed as a bird
                    AndyW the bloke who did his mum.

And there are plenty more besides.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X