• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hope she has a reinforced pole?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope she has a reinforced pole?

INCREDIBLE VIDEO: 'Size doesn't matter' proves pole dancing star Emma Haslam ahead of Lincolnshire championships | Lincolnshire Echo

Mine certainly has been after watching that!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Mine certainly has been after watching that!
      Dirty old man
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can't stand these 'incredible' news stories where fat people can do things other people can. Just because they are fat it doesn't mean they are incompetent at everything. I would find these types of posts offensive if I was fat, not inspiring.

Still no justification for staying fat either. Fat person in a swimsuit still looks fat whatever they can do.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Couldn't watch it all without feeling nauseous.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Its for threads like this that this smiley was invented.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her.

There are some muscles behind all that - eeee lad, I'll crush you like a grape

Comment

for her !

She is confident and sexy in her body and dispels the myth that fat people can't also be fit ( to some level ).

She took up pole dancing as part of an exercise regime to lose some weight.

I'd like to know how many of you could complete the routine or even do the splits !

+1 for WNLUK said - it is offensive to say this is "incredible". Or to make people think they can't be attractive because they not whatever the latest idea of "perfect " is.
                If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                  for her !

She is confident and sexy in her body and dispels the myth that fat people can't also be fit ( to some level ).

She took up pole dancing as part of an exercise regime to lose some weight.

I'd like to know how many of you could complete the routine or even do the splits !

+1 for WNLUK said - it is offensive to say this is "incredible". Or to make people think they can't be attractive because they not whatever the latest idea of "perfect " is.
                  +1 & +2

When she has lost the weight and had a tuck she will probably be quite pretty. At least she is trying.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Given that pole dancing requires a decent power/ weight ratio, she clearly has a lot of absolute power going on there.

Not for me, but kudos to the girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X