• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your favourite Quote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite Quote

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
    -- Mark Twain

"Never mind."

Comment

"I am a tw*t" Chico

Comment

Zum. Very gay quote!

"I have something to say! It's better to burn out than fade away!"
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim
          "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
          -- Mark Twain
          When you're alone
          And life is making you lonely,
          You can always go downtown

-- Petula Clark
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Was it Mark Twain as well that said "Good people will always do good things. Evil people will always do evil things. But for good people to do evil things requires religion".?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

"Never get stuck behind the Devil in a post office queue, for the Devil takes many forms"

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Nice one bogey

Tee-shirt material definitely.
                Why not?

Comment

Is it likely, that he that dwelleth in heaven should regard the things on earth? And doth the Almighty observe and mark the very smallest of our words and works? He hath given to all creatures a certain inclination and nature, which he hath made their own; and so leaveth them now in the hand of their own counsel, that they of their own nature may move, increase, perish, and do even what they lust. Tush, God neither knoweth, nor doth greatly trouble himself about these toys.

Theodoret, De Providentia, c 400AD (quoting "the wicked, together with epicures")
                  (I had to trim it a bit, to make it more short and snappy.)
                  Last edited by Nipple Clamp; 19 August 2006, 13:12.

Comment

Drink!

"I'm not so think as you drunk I am"
                    I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

Working...
                    X