• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Panini Album with missing sticker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Panini Album with missing sticker

I was sorting out a whole load of junk at the weekend, and found my Euro 96 Panini album.

Sadly, I'm missing the sticker for the German number 11 - it doesn't even mention his name.

I seem to recall may England players since then have played just like him, but I can't for the life of me remember it.

Could one of the CUK collective fill in the blank for me?

Ta
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

DD - See me after lessons, you are a naughty boy

Im sure you already know the answer

Stefan K
      If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

When my parents moved house a few years ago, they dug 3 such stickers albums out of the loft, that I completed back in the day.

2 league ones and 1 for the world cup, I think it was when it was in Argentina.

I sold them on ebay for a combined £98.

Result. Seeing as I barely bought any packets of stickers and traded for most of them.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          When my parents moved house a few years ago, they dug 3 such stickers albums out of the loft, that I completed back in the day.

2 league ones and 1 for the world cup, I think it was when it was in Argentina.

I sold them on ebay for a combined £98.

Result. Seeing as I barely bought any packets of stickers and traded for most of them.
          So you did the '78 panini book but you didn't go till your first gig until 2006 (plus it was Foo fighters- median age: 12)

Putting on my NLUK hat on; something don't sit right, nosiree, something don't sit right at all.

Edit: Ah, but you did say you arrived late to gigs .. mmm could happen s'pose

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
            So you did the '78 panini book but you didn't go till your first gig until 2006 (plus it was Foo fighters- median age: 12)

Putting on my NLUK hat on; something don't sit right, nosiree, something don't sit right at all.
            Are you suggesting Scrag is a sockie?

Comment

Working...
            X