• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair to quit 'next July amid marital strain'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair to quit 'next July amid marital strain'

Daily Mail

The only strain I am worried about is the strain in the rope when I hang him from the yardarm.

One of the first things he did when he came to power was to drop the death penalty for treason. Then he spent the rest of his term committing that very same offence.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

A new home in the US? next to his buddy GW? Seems more likely than hanging around the UK.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
      A new home in the US? next to his buddy GW? Seems more likely than hanging around the UK.
      Ha ha! Don't be fooled. Bush thinks Blair is a *****. He puts up with him because Blair is useful.

Comment

Well finally, tony blair has done something I don't disagree with. A teenage girl (hopefully over 18 as she is drinking) bends over in front of him, and he has a good old look at her ass.

The heart warming thing is that he then has to go and get into bed with that freak of nature Cherie.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
          he then has to go and get into bed with that freak of nature Cherie.
          You seem very odd mcquiggd - for most of CUK folk having pulse is classed as "nice to have".

Comment

I just have higher standards Alexei... none of this 'tripple bagger stuff for me'.

I wonder if it will subsequently revealed that tony was hanging around with teenagers drinking under age, and checking out their 'assets'... wait and see....
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

She has got very impressionative eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

She has got very impressionative eyes...
                atW fancies Cherie!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

She looks hot - given how much she earns I suppose I could suffer it for a couple of years and then get 50% of her stuff, and she can have 50% of SKA. Suddenly family laws seem very fair!

Comment

Alexei..

1) you need to go to Specsavers...

2) she is a female lawyer, and you are a man... in court she will will hover up any money you have and then leave on your doorstep in poverty. That is the way of the world.

3) it is only 'fair'.
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X