• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lollipop, RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollipop, RIP

Shirley Temple:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

...and one time U.S. ambassador to Ghana and Czechoslovakia.

Betcha didn't know that!

She also ranks 18th on the American Film Institute's list of the greatest female American screen legends of all time. Not bad considering she retired from motion pictures in 1950.

We don't really do child stars any more, do we?

Here's a good 'un:

Last edited by Gittins Gal; 11 February 2014, 19:26.

Comment

I'm surprised she hasn't featured on the "Your First Gig" thread for some of our posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
        I'm surprised she hasn't featured on the "Your First Gig" thread for some of our posters.
        Lol - I do hope you are only referring to the age of some of the posters

Comment

Working...
        X