• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A blow to the scaremongers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blow to the scaremongers!

Appears the company internet filters have started blocking the Daily Mail website. My heart says it's a blow for the lefties.

My head says it's all the bandwidth taken up by the dull folk browsing the the papp shots.

See here for example headines:- w ww w.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/ - Daily Mail-o-matic | qwghlm.co.uk

Okay.

Comment

so far:

COULD THE LABOUR PARTY HURT YOUR PENSION?

WILL MUSLIMS STEAL THE IDENTITY OF BRITISH SOVEREIGNTY?

ARE BRUSSELS BUREAUCRATS RIPPING OFF THE COUNTRYSIDE?

HAVE THE UNEMPLOYED DEFRAUDED YOU?

so pretty on target
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        so far:

Could the labour party hurt your pension?

Will muslims steal the identity of british sovereignty?

Are brussels bureaucrats ripping off the countryside?

Have the unemployed defrauded you?

So pretty on target
        have the unions molested the conservative party?

Will political correctness impregnate hard-working families?

Have paedophiles given your mortgage swine flu?

Has brussels given hard-working families diabetes?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

so, to play this one back... for those who can't access the daily mail online you've posted a link to a website that creates parody headlines of the daily mail online? i'm at a loss to understand why anyone would want to do either of these things but whatever floats your boat i suppose.

Comment

Working...
          X