• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Lunch

Well, they say bad things come in threes:

1) Bloke serving in canteen really needed to blow his nose. He dishes out my food and then stands there prattling on about the weather still holding my plate thus maximising the opportunity for that dried, encrusted object dangling from his nose to drop into my cannelloni.

2) Enormous queue at the till and nobody has cash so they're all paying with plastic for the most trivial item. No, they're not contactless cards. My food is now cold.

3) Silly sod on the till neglects to give me the receipt I've requested before he realises he's started to ring through the next transaction by which time it's too late.

Completely ruined though, to be fair, event no. 1 would have done it on its own.

Ugh.

Makes my hotdog, fried onion, cheese food slice, ketchup and american mustard club sandwich sound even better.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Did you go to booger king?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Or MuckDonalds
        Or Kenmucky Fried Chicken

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Are you sure you're not AtW?

Just asking, like.
          WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
            Well, they say bad things come in threes:

1) Bloke serving in canteen really needed to blow his nose. He dishes out my food and then stands there prattling on about the weather still holding my plate thus maximising the opportunity for that dried, encrusted object dangling from his nose to drop into my cannelloni.

2) Enormous queue at the till and nobody has cash so they're all paying with plastic for the most trivial item. No, they're not contactless cards. My food is now cold.

3) Silly sod on the till neglects to give me the receipt I've requested before he realises he's started to ring through the next transaction by which time it's too late.

Completely ruined though, to be fair, event no. 1 would have done it on its own.
            #1 is uncalled for - no wonder you've been feeling ill
            one day at a time

Comment

Had my graze box for lunch (and 2 punnets of the graze breakfast porridge for breakfast) - currently trying to limit myself to 1900 calories a day so will not be snacking etc.

Am fine now but suspect I will be hungry before dinner time again :-(
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

freshly cooked pork chop, Brussels, butternut squash & baby sweetcorn.

Cooked in the kitchen and shared with my 7 month old (except the pork chop) , my little un likes Brussell sprouts!

All washed down with a mug of tea.

yummy!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  freshly cooked pork chop, Brussels, butternut squash & baby sweetcorn.yummy!
                  Sounds tasty but.........
                  • Pork
                  • Sprouts
                  • Sweetcorn

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                    Sounds tasty but.........
                    • Pork
                    • Sprouts
                    • Sweetcorn

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X