• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Suspicious' pair taken off plane

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Suspicious' pair taken off plane

BBC
    Two men were taken off a flight bound for Manchester after some passengers became alarmed about what they regarded as suspicious behaviour.

People on the Airbus 320 at Malaga alerted staff and demanded their removal, Monarch Airlines said.

The pair were subsequently taken from flight ZB 613, carrying 150 passengers and seven crew, early on Wednesday.

Two men, reported to be of Asian or Middle Eastern appearance, were questioned for several hours.
    This is going to be interesting when everyone starts vetting their fellow passengers.

W.A.S.P. Air travel ..my latest business plan..no darkies allowed
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

...not so much about the colour of their skin as the round black ball with "BOMB" written on it in their bag that wouldn't fit in the luggage rack

and the limp and extra shoe ties coming out out their trainers..
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The fuzzy-wuzzies should travel by boat...
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

skin bleach sales will surely increase.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            The fuzzy-wuzzies should travel by boat...
            Not on my boat, the Jolly Rogger

Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
              Not on my boat, the Jolly Rogger

Oh dear. Looks like a very gay boat. I don't want to know what kind of parties are going on there....
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

"I am fed up with these m******ing suspicious people on this m******ing plane!"

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  Oh dear. Looks like a very gay boat. I don't want to know what kind of parties are going on there....
                  Jolly Roger Cruises, Grand Cayman

It’s mainly for American tourists. However, if you’ve had enough to drink before you get onboard; the sunset cruise can be a bit of a fun night out.
                  No matter how you try,
                  Goodbye cruel Labour,
                  Your end is nigh.

Comment

Certainly has! It’s on the underside. The only way to find it is when we keelhaul from stem to stern; but nobody who we’ve done that to have told the tale as to precisely where it is on account of them not being able to keep their gob shut and they drown. Which is normally the reason why we keelhauled them in the first place?
                    No matter how you try,
                    Goodbye cruel Labour,
                    Your end is nigh.

Comment

Working...
                    X