• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm watching you ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching you ...

Be careful, be very careful

Feck off you public sector parasite.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've been watching you. Especially you, prancing like a tit. You want working on boy.
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

New poster

'Tax Inspector' = Out-of-Work ex-permie

Comment

TaxInspector, you can watch me all you like; but all you will see is my fat hairy arse mooning you.

I don’t earn anything in the UK, I don’t live in the UK. My time in the UK at the moment doesn’t count to my 91 days because of my dying mum.

Blair, you cannot reach me now,
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

What i'd like to know is why do tax inspectors spend all their time trying to con money out of you for a regime that trys to con money out of them !????

I rest my case ! losers !

Comment

All tax inpsectors will be ex-term-inated come the invasion. Only 144 years to wait, Earth creatures.

Comment

Come to think of it, it’s not the inspectors we should worry about; it’s the collectors. They have always been the problem going back thousands of years.

If the Inland Revenue get the same powers as their customs and excise chums then nobody is safe.

The privateer ship Jolly Roger will not be paying a visit to waters round good ol’ Blighty for some considerable time.
                Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                No matter how you try,
                Goodbye cruel Labour,
                Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

OK guys - it was my little Sunday afternoon joke. It is I, sasguru, 'avin a laugh innit?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

C_Pirate ...are you owing the taxman some amounts of money ?

Comment

Working...
                    X