• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More from the cheese-eating....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More from the cheese-eating....

After all the fuss by our froggy friends for a ceasefire in Lebanon and a UN peace-keeping force to keep the sides apart - now it is time to walk the walk they could only find 200 of their surrender monkeys who would take part!

Even the eye-ties have offered 3000!

Sorry Francko, but you Italians can no longer be considered Europe's yellow-belly champions.

I would say the English were the yellow bellies, wont stand up to Bush they are the pussies of the world. Also we conquered the world long before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
      I would say the English were the yellow bellies, wont stand up to Bush they are the pussies of the world. Also we conquered the world long before you.
      Are you Franko?

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
        After all the fuss by our froggy friends for a ceasefire in Lebanon and a UN peace-keeping force to keep the sides apart - now it is time to walk the walk they could only find 200 of their surrender monkeys who would take part!

Even the eye-ties have offered 3000!
        At least thats 200 more than the British

Is this country supporting the ceasefire?!? With this lick ars* Bush government i'm just not sure anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
          Why do you insult the English when you really mean the British?

Also 'your world' was considerably smaller than the actual globe we conquered.. I think 'backyard' would be more appropriate!
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
            At least thats 200 more than the British (
            The point is that the French were pushing loudly for the ceasefire at the time, not the British.

There were a lot of grandoise statements coming out of France. Therefore you would hope that the French would back up their words with actions (nothing changes there then).

I don't know about British troops, but I'd be surprised if Hezbollahs and their backers would have agreed to a ceasefire with a UN presence involving British troops.

So yes, it is 200 more, but it should be 3000 more!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
              At least thats 200 more than the British

Is this country supporting the ceasefire?!? (
              No, we're too busy supplying arms (OK, night vision systems) to Hezbollah.
              I wonder how all the lefties feel about Bliar now?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                No, we're too busy supplying arms (OK, night vision systems) to Hezbollah.
                I wonder how all the lefties feel about Bliar now?
                So we support Hezbollah by supplying them (indirectly) with equipment then support Isreal (by saying nought) enabling them to destroy or capture the said equipment.
                Brilliant business plan, who says our government doesn't support our manufacturing industry anymore

Comment

Working...
                X