• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent buying the coffee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent buying the coffee

Agent invited me for a coffee, only the second time in the 7 years I have been contracting.

Watch out for phishing questions, no dissemination of contact/manger information and make sure I get a cinnamon swirl as well. Check.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Get a double shot of brandy in the coffee as well. Sets the tone.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Only coffee? The agent for my current gig took me out to lunch and paid for it all.

There were no phishing questions all he asked was how I was getting on and did I like it or not.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        Only coffee? The agent for my current gig took me out to lunch and paid for it all.

There were no phishing questions all he asked was how I was getting on and did I like it or not.
        He isn't my current agent, he's looking to find something for me.

Thought I'd see if he has anything interesting on offer.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          He isn't my current agent, he's looking to find something for me.

Thought I'd see if he has anything interesting on offer.
          Ahhhh in that case makes sure he gets you a muffin or a slice of cake to go with your coffee
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Ahhhh in that case makes sure he gets you a muffin or a slice of cake to go with your coffee
            +1
            So much talk of food on here today..............off to find something appetising for lunch
            If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Agent invited me for a coffee, only the second time in the 7 years I have been contracting.

Watch out for phishing questions, no dissemination of contact/manger information and make sure I get a cinnamon swirl as well. Check.
              You should order like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day....

Comment

Hope you checked your wallet afterwards....

Comment

Did he take 15% of your coffee and your muffin ?
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The agent, who is 12 next birthday, bought me coffee and a cake, so I dropped him the name of a manager I really didn't like about 3 contracts ago

Comment

Working...
                    X