• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption competition (21/08/06)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption competition (21/08/06)

TB: Peasants, this is how you need to address your Supreme Leader - with your hand up and smile on your face.

Hmmm, seems disconcertingly familiar...

Last edited by The Master; 21 August 2006, 08:50.

Comment

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
      Blair, you cannot reach me now,
      No matter how you try,
      Goodbye cruel Labour,
      Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Caption

CB: Honestly Tony, how many times have I told you not to wear Burberry in Barbados
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Is that Jasper Carrot in a bandana on the left?

Comment

NL Terminator - he will be back...

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
              Is that Jasper Carrot in a bandana on the left?
              More like Spike Milligan. Are reports of his death another bit of Campbell/liebour spin?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                More like Spike Milligan. Are reports of his death another bit of Campbell/liebour spin?

The mouth is Carrot and the eyes are Milligan. Is the this the evidence we have been looking for proving the existance of the BBC's clandestine comedy cloning labs?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My Caption would be ...

So long suckers !

Comment

I'd like to draw the panels attention to the cute checked patern on the shirt of the prat in the original post. Anyone know what it means?
                    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
                    X