• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Count to ten and breath...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count to ten and breath...

Bite the tongue moment today, informed line manager I will be leaving early tomorrow (as agreed on my first day)

He then proceeds ask what hours I've worked them adds then up and goes and checks it with the PM. "just need to check you've done your hours before we let you go." WFT?

Seething I was.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Bite the tongue moment today, informed line manager I will be leaving early tomorrow (as agreed on my first day)

He then proceeds ask what hours I've worked them adds then up and goes and checks it with the PM. "just need to check you've done your hours before we let you go." WFT?

Seething I was.

qh
    Practice patient acceptance and it helps; these external events can't be changed. Show compassion for this deluded manager. Blame the mind not the man.

You'll gain the respect of your fellows by letting this bounce off you.

Stay mindful and don't rise to the bait.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

Seething I was.

qh
      You are Suityou01 and I claim my five pounds!

Comment

Working...
      X