• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's disturbing fact

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's disturbing fact

Where is the most dangerous place for an American to be now?..........

Iran, Iraq, Syria ..... nope. In their mother's womb. American babies have one in four chance of being murdered. Since Roe versus Wade (1973) 48 million legal abortions have been carried out in the U.S. alone. 2 million abortion per year, 4000 per day .. 3 per minute.

Staggering.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    Where is the most dangerous place for an American to be now?...........
    In the womb of a mother who's patrolling in Baghdad?
    "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

If god created everything, why didn't he build in more safeguards? If having an abortion was not what he wanted, then why didn't he make it impossible to do?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Tony

By the same logic it would be physically possible to kill a child or to kill anyone for that matter.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Tony

By the same logic it would be physically possible to kill a child or to kill anyone for that matter.
          Oh, hark at him! He's making a logical argument. Pity he can't do that consistently.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Death To The Baby Killers, Agents Of Satan!!!!

Chico, do deranged loons who kill doctors and nurses who work in abortion clinics make you ashamed to be a "Christian". It should do.

Comment

Iran, Iraq, Syria ..... nope. In their mother's womb. American babies have one in four chance of being murdered. Since Roe versus Wade (1973) 48 million legal abortions have been carried out in the U.S. alone. 2 million abortion per year, 4000 per day .. 3 per minute.

Staggering.
              Perhaps if the Religious Right spent a bit more time preaching the virtues of contraception, instead of insisting on abstinence, there wouldn't be the need for so many abortions. Just a thought...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Staggering.
                Whilst you may like to evangelise on about abortionist babykillers, an embryo or foetus which cannot survive outside the womb so it cannot take on the (emotionally-charged) label of baby until it can do so. It is a potential baby, granted, but not an actual one.

They're not necessarily American either. The birth country is not set until the baby is actually born. So these aborted foetuses are actually 'potentially American potential babies'. Not a great soundbite eh?

Also, they won't have actually been murdered, because the means and motivations of the planned deaths do not meet the legal definition of the word murder. The emotive use of the word can cause all sorts of problems and be incorrectly used as equally against your cause as for it.
                It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

So contraception is the answer to everything right? How about all sexual activity being confined to marriage between a man and a woman. I wonder what type of society we would live in?
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

That's an idealist answer. Are you a Calvinist Chico ?
                    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                    X