• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook Local, Buy and Sell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Local, Buy and Sell

Over the weekend I spent a lot of time with the wife, boxing stuff, moving furniture, trips to the charity shops, trips to the tip, in preparation prior to letting my Devon house.

We had quite a some bits that didn't want to tip and didn't have the resource to take to the charity shop and my daughter suggested mentioning it on a Facebook Buy and Sell page for my village, so we just put up that we have a couple of beds and dining room table, and misc other stuff, and within a couple of hours it was all gone.

Very swift and efficient. I was gobsmacked by the speed that it all happened. Another car load in a couple of weeks and we are done.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Basically like eBay local?

Don't forget FreeCycle if you've stuff you think would be hard to sell.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

just label all the bits you want for sale, and leave them at the side of the road.. will be gone by morning!

Comment

I like using Preloved...same sorta thing tho...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
        X