• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ein Reich, ein volk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ein Reich, ein volk

ein curry...

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti...oreNewsToday-2

"We wanted to be different. This is one name that will stay in people's minds," owner Punit Shablok told Reuters.

The small restaurant, its interior done out in the Nazi colours of red, white and black, also has a lounge for smoking the exotic Indian water pipe
    LOL! Top find zeity!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

"We are not promoting Hitler. But we want to tell people we are different in the way he was different."
      I think more UK marketers ought to buy into this concept. Could be the next big thing.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

At least Nazi's had the admirable goal of advancing the human race...
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
          At least Nazi's had the admirable goal of advancing the human race...
          Ah our resident fascist. And there I was thinking that the Nazis were a bunch of poorly educated gangsters who caused untold misery and death for millions of people. My mistake. I must have been brainwashed.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nothing wrong with the goal though, just the supposed problems and their solutions that were crap. Isn't that the case with every grand idea & every law you can think of? Always the same error come to think of it, ignore reality.

PS On original point, not exactly great marketing I would have thought but then In India, maybe AH does not have the same impact.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 21 August 2006, 18:11.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Ah our resident fascist. And there I was thinking that the Nazis were a bunch of poorly educated gangsters who caused untold misery and death for millions of people. My mistake. I must have been brainwashed.
              They can't have killed millions of people - they're all hiding in Stoke Newington.

And if they did kill millions - like we're any better paying for this from our taxes:

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

Yes you are brain washed.
              Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                They were pretty crap at making curry too...
                Oddly enough when I was contracting in Arhensburg [sp?] near Hamburg a few years ago a regular in one of the bars was an ex-pat English neo-Nazi, who actually looked a bit like Adolph although with a rather bigger tash.

When not ranting about politics he (the regular, not Adolph) was quite an interesting and engaging guy, and the funny thing was everyone agreed he cooked excellent curries (although I didn't get to know him well enough, or want to, for an invite back to try one).

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

You haven't seen mel gibsons film about the Holocaust. It was the English that did all that nasty stuff, and blamed it on the NSDAP.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                  X