• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to get ahead.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get ahead.

Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Yum.

Sounds right up your street Zeity.

Comment

Last night on FB someone posted a video of a muslim woman being beheaded because of cheating. I didn't watch it, but the opening still on the video link was pretty blood curdling.

Suffice it to say that friend was unfriended sharpish.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

This bizarrely reminds me of a horror live action role play game we did.

It was set in 1920 and everything on the island was part of the game and the game ran non stop from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening. The props are very impressive (one of the guys worked for the BBC and would borrow bits and bobs).

Apparently 3 different people opened the fridge, got something out and closed it again before anyone noticed the blood soaked, servered human head on the shelf.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
        X