• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair

Mine seems to be falling out. More of a gentle moult than huge clumps but it's deffo going. I was hoping i'd get away with it but it seems not.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Mine seems to be falling out. More of a gentle moult than huge clumps but it's deffo going. I was hoping i'd get away with it but it seems not.
    Grass doesn't grow on a busy street.
    You're not losing hair, just getting more head.

Comment

Mine seems to be getting weaker too

I used to have hair so long I could sit on it (just). Cut it back to tidy it up, now it reaches about the middle of my back but does not grow more than that and seems easy to tear out.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        You're not losing hair, just getting more head.
        I wish that were true
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Sorry to hear that

But I'm sure there's useful things you can do with your moult. Stuff a cushion perhaps?

The below link is blocked at clientCo so no idea how helpful it is!

Gross: 12 Craziest Stuff Created With Hair (jewelry made from hair) - ODDEE

Comment

Time to buy whatever outrageous wig you want to?
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Magnets.

HTH
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Slaphead.

As one who is similarly afflicted, i would recommend you buy hats and some factor 50 for the summer months. It's astounding how quickly it can burn, even in April

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Magnets.

HTH
                  Oddly enough, this afternoon I will be making some electromagnets for the robots. I will try connecting some up to my head and see what happens.

Comment

Oddly enough, this afternoon I will be making some electromagnets for the robots. I will try connecting some up to my head and see what happens.
                    I recall seeing an article a couple of years ago where they may tiny little server semiconductors. About the size of a surface mount transistor. Teeny tiny they were.

Of course can't find a link as I can't member what they wuz called.

Buuuut, you could make a wig out of them and have your own grid toupee?

Just need to know where to exhaust the heat to. I'm sure we could knock up something.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X